Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back To Life

Yipes, time flies when you have fun and work meshed together.   August is  nearing it's end, and   really,   I  almost didn't notice,  except  for sun up  sun down and   carrying milk home /sweatdrops/.

Finished another chapter of Fire And Ice,  another -  Crimson Sagittarius -  in works, and biting my thesis to death -  yay,  it will be finished soon,  but I pity the poor  sod  who will have to get through it in search of information -  oh  wait, that poor sod is me /double sweatdrop/.  I am surprised  the  chapter was so well-received,  but happy, and it makes my  fingers itch to write some more.

Oh, and  besides having new plotbunnies for Uta no Prince-Sama,  I got  into  Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on the Titans) and I gotta say,  this new obsession will probably spawn  some more projects to write out /cringes/.  Hells  bells,  this  will be a wild ride, but when it isn't? /snarks/.  And while we are at that, I discovered  a beautiful  vid on Youtube -  it's superb, because  it  has  very good pictures  and the song just  lodged itself in my  brain.  I was  up half  a night  to listen to this, and   even if I was half-dead at morning, when  I  had to  go to work,  it was fucking worth it /mad grin/.  It also helped  my interest in Levi Rivaille and his dog - ahem,  protege, Eren Jaeger a little too much. /chagrined smile/ .  And I will definitely look up 3OH!3 more, because their song, "Back To Life"  was one of the best I've heard yet. 

Yup, rambling.   And  now signing off... milk waits for no man.

 See ya soon,

Eirenei


No comments:

Post a Comment